Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fathers day after

So, I made out pretty damn good this fathers day. No card and tie for me this year. No sir. The wife and kids treated me like the King that I am and hooked me up with a couple of goodies and a good meal at one of my favorite restaurants, Lucille's BBQ. Tri-tip, biscuits w/apple butter and cheese grits, gotta love it. My wife really went out of her way to take care of me this year and I won't soon forget it. I could tell that her heart was in the right place.



A few days before fathers day my lovely wife bought me a new BBQ grill, a BBQ recipe book and all of the accessories! Yeah, she killed two birds with one stone; she got me a gift that I loved and guaranteed that she won't have to cook at least a few days this summer. She must really trust me cause I'm even a little scared of what might rise from the fires of my new grill.

My second gift has kept me busy since I opened it, my beautiful HTC HD2 and it's giant SCREEN! I can finally dump my outdated not so smart Black Berry Curve. This new phone is awesome! It does so much. HTC really did good here. Stay tuned for a SERIOUS REVIEW of the phone later. I am truly blessed to have a wife who cares enough to go out of her way to get me the things I want.

And I got the Big Peice of chicken!!

No comments: